S.T.A.L.K.E.R. BalkanZona
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. BalkanZona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Posetite Stalker BalkanZona Facebook stranu! Posetite i naš YT knanal BalkanZona YouTube channel! Subscribe! BalkanZona Admin tim
Poll
Koji browser koristite?
Mozilla Firefox
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 I_vote_lcap39%STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 21 ]
Google Chrome
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 I_vote_lcap35%STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 19 ]
Opera
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 I_vote_lcap19%STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 10 ]
Safari
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 I_vote_lcap0%STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Netscape
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 I_vote_lcap0%STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Microsoft Internet Explorer
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 I_vote_lcap6%STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Nije naveden
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 I_vote_lcap2%STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 54
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Pozdrav svima
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeby sadd Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 22:47

» Veliki pozdrav
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeby Kostov Thu 7 Mar 2024 - 8:43

» S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeby sadd Wed 27 Dec 2023 - 8:47

» Koji modovi?!
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeby puza93 Wed 5 Jul 2023 - 1:23

» S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeby Kostov Wed 7 Jun 2023 - 19:17

» [1.0.0] S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Zov Pripjata — prevod s ruskog i ukrajinskog
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeby Kostov Wed 7 Jun 2023 - 19:17

» [3.0.0] S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Senka Černobilja — prevod s ruskog i ukrajinskog
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeby Kostov Sat 1 Apr 2023 - 19:58

» Pozz svima
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeby flexerca Fri 10 Mar 2023 - 14:49

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
MarkedOne8
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 I_vote_lcapSTALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 I_voting_barSTALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
sadd
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 I_vote_lcapSTALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 I_voting_barSTALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
purke62
PoWeR
Placenik
Pr3D@tor
quicksilver
flexerca
djordje29
Dasha67
Statistics
We have 642 registered users
The newest registered user is alekZZ

Our users have posted a total of 9852 messages in 747 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Fri 2 Aug 2019 - 16:45

Share | 

STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
sadd
Administrator

Broj poruka : 928
Datum upisa : 2012-01-31

STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 5 May 2013 - 20:04

Važno!!!
Za sada je za rešenje radijacije treba staviti taj gamedata folder iz ovog - TB3D_Prepatch_fix_109930_1 fajla u SoC folder
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

Godina : 54

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 6 May 2013 - 23:35

Objašnjenje greške oko radijacije
Quote :
Radiation
OK MY BAD.....

I spaced out on this one for sure...

When I added the radiation_factor to the options I made a mistake in the delta assignment back to the player and compounded it by mistake...
i..
Quote :
Flickering Monsters
Problem was in the xr_spawner, surprise creatures were getting stuck in a respawn loop due to an error in the hardcore alife option.

109930_2 is in the prepatch fixes, does not effect saves so keep on playing.
a ovdje je i taj poslednji fix - TB3D_Prepatch_fix_109930_2.7z
Sve su zakrpe isto tako u StalkerSoup-BalkanZona Dropbox folderu!, jedino još nisam sredio sa Mega..

---BalkanZona-Imgur: Stalkersoup - Fotke---
TecnoBacon-OneDrive:Repository-OneDrive
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 9 May 2013 - 20:37

Update iz StalkerSoup zone
Quote :
There is an issue with unterm that has some npc (I think killers) that are immortal and shouldn't be. They are using the description from one of the key character descriptions, dAVROs is checking it for us.

I have been playing with perceptions and finding out some really interesting stuff:
AMK, LURK, OGSE and other mods dissable most of the perceptions that make this game awsome...
I suspect that that was the only way they could keep the npc stable but it makes the game more like an FPS and not very realistic.

The reason that so many npc ignore creatures even when attacked has to do with this: 0.0 in the ignore monster threshold and panic threshold making them stand there and do nothing. I am establishing a combination of traits that really get reactions from all npc, challenge is to keep them where they need to be for quests. Many of the new quests are piggybacked on existing restrictors which is another problem, if you complete the quest the restrictor is attached to then the restrictor is removed and the other npc will now roam free.
A good example of this is in Cordon; the carpark assault group is held there by the dogs/boars restrictor at the viaduct. If you go and kill all the dogs and boars before you go to the cave then when you return from the cave the carpark assualt will be over as soon as you get the quest from sid. Kalmyak and others are also effected by this problem, still determining what restrictors they are attached to.
I am going to create new restrictors for these locations so this will stop happening.

The fix I will post today will contain a few fixes and new settings for perceptions that are working much better, not perfect yet but with feedback I should get them honed in quickly.

There are some quests still not working that I am also addressing but some of these are really messed up or crossed with other quests and will take some time to rework.

Will give another update before it is posted

Back to top Go down
PoWeR
Master
PoWeR

Broj poruka : 546
Datum upisa : 2011-07-19
Godina : 28
Raspoloženje : OK

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 9 May 2013 - 21:06

NPCovi znaju ignorirati i anomalije....
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013 - 0:57

PoWeR wrote:
NPCovi znaju ignorirati i anomalije....
I ne samo to!..
Update_2
Quote :
Combat ignore is a bunch of...

I am getting things working but what a pain...

to get npc to react to creatures when they are close or attacking takes some real fine tuning. It just isn't very realistic to see a bloodsucker attack a guard and the guard just stands there, problem is that it is real easy to have quests dissrupted.
I used the carpark for a test, if I leave the enemy thresholds at 0.0 like they are now then everything is fine. If I use values like OGSE then everything goes nuts, attackers start immediately and the bandits run away...

I now have the thresholds at 0.0001 and what a difference, the attackers stay put unless a dog runs right through them, then they attack it and go sit back down and wait. I can attack the carpark and the attackers stay put, if I run back toward the hill and the bandits chase me then the attackers come to my aid. If I can shoot a bandit in the arm twice and make him drop both weapons then he will run away but only for cover and then look for a new weapon. I have yet to have a permanent runaway bandit like we used to have.

I am also working on perceptions so that your visibility and ability to sneak are improved.

Back to top Go down
PoWeR
Master
PoWeR

Broj poruka : 546
Datum upisa : 2011-07-19
Godina : 28
Raspoloženje : OK

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013 - 10:51

Quote :

I am also working on perceptions so that your visibility and ability to sneak are improved.
Sjajne vesti cheers , to je stalkeru nedostajalo!!!
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 12 May 2013 - 12:31

Posle kraćeg odsustva nešto "malo" iz StalkerSoup zone
Spoiler:

I nekoliko informacija u posve novom "Inventory" sistemu
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
coolkingeye
coolkingeye

Broj poruka : 100
Datum upisa : 2013-01-06
Godina : 50
Raspoloženje : boredom = freedom

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 12 May 2013 - 16:34

Jel' to znači da treba da krenemo iz početka?

sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Nije potrebno   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 12 May 2013 - 17:01

coolkingeye wrote:
Jel' to znači da treba da krenemo iz početka?

To bi trebalo samo ako bi htio da ti "respawn" sistem radi kako treba!.

Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2013 - 16:59

Stigla je nova zakrpa za StalkerSoup

Patch is up, new game required or most new content as well as respawns will not work
did not get to the arena problem yet, will work on it next

Patch
Now that the patch is up I will start updating my site with information about this patch and the special systems that have been created.

There was a BIG flaw in the way the respawners were working and the save files have always been bad, just were failing to load in the past. Then 1099 changed the way it was saving the data to prevent the crashes, this uncovered the packet corruption.
I built fixes for old saves but it has finaly gotten out of hand.

A new game is the only way that the respawns will be correct. There is also new content that will only exist if you start new.

now I start work on the Collector as my main focus, I will still fix the remaining issues in stalker but now the two are the same so it's time.

my first task is to finaly get the info portions correct for the collector start so that all NS is complete and does not interfere.
At the start of the collector the actor should only have my dynamic content along with dAVROs Collector treasure hunt and killers.
I am taking portions from mods that you have suggested/submitted for content/ideas.
I now have a few talented people submitting quality work to help clean things up, release is now nearing... thanks to all!

Weather pack: I need to update it as it breaks the weather system and also causes crashes in some levels with fixed weather.

I have updates for texture packs to post soon as well.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Svi linkovi za zakrpe su na ovoj temi - StalkerSoup-instalacija i upute
I sada se može skroz ovaj link - StalkerSoup(mega.co.nz) doći do cijelog foldera StalkerSoup na Mega!

Edit: - Update
Spoiler:

Last edited by sadd on Fri 17 May 2013 - 17:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dodan jedan update)
Back to top Go down
djordje29
Veteran
djordje29

Broj poruka : 339
Datum upisa : 2011-07-13
Godina : 43
Raspoloženje : Rock 'n' Roll

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2013 - 20:36

Ovo još nisam doživeo!!
STALKER SOUP se sam deinstalirao i to kompletno, ništa nije ostalo ama baš ništa!
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2013 - 22:50

djordje29 wrote:
Ovo još nisam doživeo!!
STALKER SOUP se sam deinstalirao i to kompletno, ništa nije ostalo ama baš ništa!

Ako si imao StalkerSoup na HDD sa sistemom, pođi(obnovi) na prošlu tačku, koju je napravio Win za obnovu sistema!(System recovery)

Back to top Go down
djordje29
Veteran
djordje29

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2013 - 8:06

Džaba, ja sam namestio komp da mi radi System recovery samo unazad par dana, nemam ja onu listu tj. naj stariji povratak na staro mi je 14. 05. a ovo se garant desilo pre tog datuma.
Ja SOUP nisam igrao od 23. 04. kad sam ti se žalio da imam problema sa RAM memorijom, čekao sam da izađe ta zakrpa koja će pegla zauzeće memorije.
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2013 - 12:31

@djordje29

Ustvari... sa svakom nesrečom dolazi i nešto sreće scratch geek
jer si mi baš 22.04. slao na mail jedan sejv, pa nije baš sve izgubljeno bounce
ukratko, možda je u neku ruku bolje da si instaluješ posve novi StalkerSoup...
Ali kod ponovne instalacije je bolje da ne stavljaš StalkerSoup-a više na sistemski HDD..
- Ps. ovo je najbolje za sve, koji prave novu instalaciju StalkerSoup-a!

Back to top Go down
djordje29
Veteran
djordje29

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2013 - 13:44

Pa kad nema SSD, šta ću moram na HDD.
Pa dobro, sveža instalacija uvek dobro dođe. geek
Nego mi je i sejvove obrisao, ne mogu da verujem.
Da li je moguće da je to sam komp uradio baš zbog onog baga oko RAM memorije, da je to gušilo ceo komp i da je on jednostavno rešio da se sam toga otarasi kako bi sačuvao ostatak sistema?
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2013 - 14:30

Quote :
Da li je moguće da je to sam komp uradio baš zbog onog baga oko RAM memorije, da je to gušilo ceo komp i da je on jednostavno rešio da se sam toga otarasi kako bi sačuvao ostatak sistema?

Ne.. posve sam siguran da to nije moguće!, prije bi bilo, da imaš problema sa HDD a da još neznaš Arrow Question

Back to top Go down
djordje29
Veteran
djordje29

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2013 - 15:21

Hmm da i to je moguće, mada ne bi trebalo. Odradiću ja jednu proveru, za svaki slučaj.
Nego, šta ti misliš, da ja sad kad je ta situacija takva kakva je, da sačekam da se pojavi prava verzija moda 1.0, ipak je ovo beta?
Back to top Go down
purke62
Osnivač administrator
purke62

Broj poruka : 712
Datum upisa : 2010-03-10
Godina : 61
Raspoloženje : <string_table>

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2013 - 15:38

djordje29 wrote:
Ovo još nisam doživeo!!
Pojasni malo ovo "deinstalirao".Ako imaš instaliran Stalker SoC regularno, bez obzira na kojoj particiji bilo, onda može samo da se deinstalira cela igra.Ili ja nisam dovoljno pratio temu, pa sad ima neka verzija Soupa sa instalerom.Koliko se sećam ti imaš .db verziju supe, sa dodatnim "gamedata" folderom i izmenjenim folderom "bin".
Ako si sam ubacivao u koren igre .db fajlove sa DropBoxa ili SkyDrive, kao ja, a sad tih .db fajlova nema, onda si u Zoni Sumraka ili si pio neku opaku brlju, pa se sad ne sećaš šta si uradio.
Ako imaš neku verziju sa instalerom, moguće je da si nehotično ti pokrenuo uninstal.exe , ili je to neki program uradio umesto tebe.Davno sam imao neke slične "ZoneSumraka" kad sam koristio neke speedup programe instalirane, koji koji su mi pravili sranje po kompu.Od tada to na moj komp nije ulazilo, niti će.Sam uzme da čisti HDD i obriše mi baš ono što nikako nebi trebalo da mi obriše i ikonice po desktopu i slične budalaštine.

Back to top Go down
https://stalkerbalkanzona.canadaboard.net
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2013 - 17:01

@djordje29
Quote :
Nego, šta ti misliš, da ja sad kad je ta situacija takva kakva je, da sačekam da se pojavi prava verzija moda 1.0, ipak je ovo beta?
Ako se može vjerovati TecnoBaconu na riječ, onda se sa ovom poslednjom zakrpom došlo do stanja, kad se neče više mnogo mijenjati sam sistem igre(respawn-er itd.), nego če se lijećiti sam StalkerSoup po pitanju: - fali koji fajl, zamijeniti koje texture, ispraviti text, itd...
a zbog tih radnji nije potrebno da se zapoćinje nova igra.
- Mada ja neznam tačno, što če da bude posle izmijene All.spawn fajla Arrow Exclamation Question Wink

@purke62
Ja sam skoro posve siguran da ima greška na HDD, pošto je djordje29 imao StalkerSoup na sistemskom HDD, pa se lako može dogoditi da sistem označi jedan dio diska kao prazan i počne sa zapisovanjem novih fajlova prijeko tog dijela!,
mada ima i nekolicinu malware-a koji ti sakriju fajlove pod postavke -Hidden, System, Administrator rights!, pa u samom sistemu uopšte više na vidiš fajlove koji su skriveni na taj način.

Back to top Go down
djordje29
Veteran
djordje29

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 20 May 2013 - 8:28

Ma on je meni bio instaliran na D particiji. Ja za deinstalaciju isključivo koristim Revo tako da ne verujem da bi ja to tek tako.
Mislim da se to desilo kada sam uključio Advancd system care da mi malo očisti sistem od škarta.
Video sam da mi je obrisao Fraps i Vista service optimizer ikonicu na desktopu.
Dešavalo se da mi nestane ikona ali ceo program nikad, pogotovo ovako velik kao soup, inače, igra je original.
Back to top Go down
StalkerSumadinac
Experienced
StalkerSumadinac

Broj poruka : 176
Datum upisa : 2013-02-20
Godina : 41
Raspoloženje : Brz na okidacu...

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 20 May 2013 - 17:41

Meni se jednom desilo da mi je na pola igranja Avast prepoznao FEAR kao malicious program i izbrisao mi pola fjlova iz igre,nije više bilo šanse da je pokrenem.Jesi li na automatskom update-ovanju-moguće je da je to izvor problema.
Back to top Go down
djordje29
Veteran
djordje29

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013 - 11:00

Imam Aviru, da ona je na auto updata ali znam da anti virusi i anti spyware programi znaju da blokiraju neke fajlove u igrama, pa ista ne radi kako treba i takođe znaju da okupiraju puno radne snage RAM i CPU što je dosta izražajno kod slabijih mašina, ja njih redovno pogasim!
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013 - 21:30

Da ne bude odviše oftopic-a ovdje, jedan update iz zone..
Quote :
Update
So, how about the weather option? It does not change instantly when you select an option in the advanced options menu, it will transition in.

Also the ESC E environment changer has been redone to support the dynamic weather system. AMK weather is obsolete and will actually break the weather system and stay stuck on whatever weather is active.

Using the ESC E changer will be immediate when changed, this provides a simple way for modders to test their weather tweaks. You can use the test template or even create your own and add the name to the environment.ltx in the [weathers] section.

There are some weapon issues that have occured from the new all.spawn preparation, sorry, it will get sorted out quickly.

I am also fooling around with dynamic game graphs, it actually can be done. I am creating a hook that intercepts access to the game graph and injects an external graph point, it works and allows me access to the last levels so I can generate a generic graph for each of them. I am catching level 18 (Darkscape) which does not exist in the graph and providing my own points. So far no crashes and only a few fall throughs from bad culling and collision in the level build.

I hope to create a 'walk and build' system for the game graphs to allow you to create paths for npc/creatures for dynamic content to work with the 'walk and spawn' system.

Several captives are getting load outs that shouldn't, I am adding them to the no load out group for next fix.

The second bloodsucker in DV will not spawn and attack bandits at start.

Blowouts will not occur in DV until after Krysyk is done to prevent bes and demon from attacking the bandit base afterwards.

Weapons are a bit screwed up right now as an old version got mixed with the last major patch by mistake.
It shouldn't take me long to sort it out, fix some things along the way.

will post this fix soon

Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May 2013 - 20:47

Iz pet malih fixova, uradio sam jednu objedinjenu zakrpu,
link - TB3D_Prepatch_fix_109931_1-5.7z

i pozor! težina je stavljena na hardcore a nosivost odijela na 100Kg

Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 25 May 2013 - 20:54

Novosti iz zone...
Quote :
Weapons and ballistics
what a mess...

It has become obvious to me that the algo used for final travel ballistics is missing a range modifier for the game environment.

Think about it, real ballistics would mean that most weapons shoot way past your game vision right? Drop at 300 meters is nada for them so the engine does not even follow them after that.

Things like air resistance and tumble hardly matter at all so I think that there may be a correlation to my graph results and that issue.

Test example: Agro tower sniper.
I have the see distance set to 380m which appears to be the falloff point in the engine. I then tracked the detection vision while I walked toward them, not actually seen until 200m.
I then set my sniper aim to 10x and max distance to 3000m, I walked toward them and at 300m they opened fire, backed up and they stopped at 380m. This implies that there is a 10:1 distance compensation going on that is not being accounted for.

This proves the game distance restriction in the engine and why the snipers couldn't see you but other npc could.

SO: I am digging deeper and hope to have a complete idea on how it really works so that I can model the ballistics to compensate.

Back to top Go down
coolkingeye
coolkingeye

Broj poruka : 100
Datum upisa : 2013-01-06
Godina : 50
Raspoloženje : boredom = freedom

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 25 May 2013 - 21:23

sadd wrote:
Novosti iz zone...
Quote :
Weapons and ballistics
what a mess...

It has become obvious to me that the algo used for final travel ballistics is missing a range modifier for the game environment.

Think about it, real ballistics would mean that most weapons shoot way past your game vision right? Drop at 300 meters is nada for them so the engine does not even follow them after that.

Things like air resistance and tumble hardly matter at all so I think that there may be a correlation to my graph results and that issue.

Test example: Agro tower sniper.
I have the see distance set to 380m which appears to be the falloff point in the engine. I then tracked the detection vision while I walked toward them, not actually seen until 200m.
I then set my sniper aim to 10x and max distance to 3000m, I walked toward them and at 300m they opened fire, backed up and they stopped at 380m. This implies that there is a 10:1 distance compensation going on that is not being accounted for.

This proves the game distance restriction in the engine and why the snipers couldn't see you but other npc could.

SO: I am digging deeper and hope to have a complete idea on how it really works so that I can model the ballistics to compensate.

Ako sam dobro razumeo, to znači da te obični NPC mogu uočiti na većoj daljini nego snajperisti što pomalo nije logično. U realnom životu snajperski metak te može pogoditi, a da ni u jednom trenutku nisi ni posumnjao da tu postoji opasnost. Dok obične "borce" i ti primećuješ na logičnom odstojanju, kao i oni tebe. Zar ne bi trebalo da igra stremi ka realnosti?

Placenik
Veteran
Placenik

Broj poruka : 407
Datum upisa : 2010-11-07
Godina : 40
Raspoloženje : Zloglasno

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 26 May 2013 - 1:26

On pokusava da igre ide ka realnosti,ali dok je radio test primetio je da NPC vide i primete actora na vecoj udaljenosti nego snajperisti.Kaze da je moguci problem u enginu i nada se da ce resiti u gresku.To je on hteo da kaze.
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May 2013 - 19:27

Jedan mali update oko StalkerSoupa
Quote :
No more invulnerable options ho ho ho...

My idea work very well indeed:
I have a list of all the key npc names that are invulnerable.
I put a very small amount of immunity to those npc.
I check this list on hit callbacks.
If npc is in the list then if actor hit him then give wound.
If not the actor then give him full health to conteract the hit (invunerable).
This way you decide for yourself when to take em out, but...

If you decide to help get rid of Skull and his group then YOU must take Skull out as no one else can.

This has been tested through to the barrier with excellent results and the tough guy immunities will be used as the base.

This patch will also have more optimized scripts which gets me down to only a few more. I am not counting mp and the stupid games as they are being replaced completely.

Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013 - 19:26

Pozdrav!
Jedan novi mali update oko StalkerSoup-a

Quote :
Sorry for the silence...

Working on two major issues before this patch:
Pripyat; having to rewrite the logic for the followers at the beginning as the all.spawn will respawn them everytime you enter prip.

Monolith stalkers; they inherit the invulnerable immunities and so far I cannot find the reason. They seemed to be tied to Skull but I changed him but it did not effect the monolith. I am going through all the creature files to try to find this and if not I will migrate the invulns to a new defenition since they are now a group of their own.

Collector start:
This causes the mod to give all main NS quest/play info portions at start. This is very complicated and there are issues such as having info that triggers an event; when you enter the level for the first time it will trigger. I have added collector checks to many of these triggers but there are still more to do and these are what cause the crashes. As I get submissions from Collector players I am able to isolate and correct these issues.

Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013 - 18:01

Posle duže šutnje, neke novosti oko nove zakrpe!

Quote :

Update

More fixes done...

LeHavre turned out to be a stupid oversite by the creator, when the actor is robbed ALL his items are removed.

Problem is that every item that is a quest or action will trigger that action. Sleeping bag invokes sleep menu and teleports will try to activate and also your packet pda which is why you loose your minimap npc spots.

I am changing it to only take items that do not trigger anything, thus leaving you with stuff. I will also change the dialog to match and possibly alter it a bit.

Dying dude in x10 also fixed, wrong dialogs were being given.

xr_medic now redone to work properly in all instances where help by npc should not be given.

Bullet manager and k_pierce properly adjusted to compensate for internal scaling by the engine, damages and hit anims now fully working.

Perceptions also adjusted for internal engine scaling, snipers will track you at 340 meters with a high hit probability at 300m.

I will create 2 versions; hardcore and game mode for perceptions and damages as hardcore is even harder than Misery for COP!

Armor appears to be working properly with the new bullet settings so I will not be changing them this patch.

Still testing a few submissions before posting the new patch.

Edit: Ima li netko ovdje kompjuter na cirilici(srbska) i ima instalovan SoC!?
Trebao bih kroz malo vremena nekolicinu, koji bi testirali - dali se pravilno prikazuju slova u mome programu za instalaciju StalkerSoup zakrpi i igre!?
- Rado bih napravio program sa potpunom podrškom za naš jezik!

Back to top Go down
djordje29
Veteran
djordje29

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013 - 21:47

Čisto da ti se javim, imam ja ali sam u gužvi sa vremenom, jedino da probam da preko vikenda?
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013 - 22:53

djordje29 wrote:
Čisto da ti se javim, imam ja ali sam u gužvi sa vremenom, jedino da probam da preko vikenda?
Eee, super, onda ču ti do vikenda (petak uviječe) pripremiti dva fajla za test.

Back to top Go down
djordje29
Veteran
djordje29

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013 - 23:27

Ok
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Jul 2013 - 13:17

Pozdrav!
Malo novosti oko StalkerSoup-a
Quote :
Update
Spoiler:

Edit:
Quote :
Update 2
Spoiler:

Last edited by sadd on Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 18:47; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jul 2013 - 2:28

Jedan novi..
Quote :
Update
Spoiler:

Last edited by sadd on Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 18:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul 2013 - 9:43

Stigla je nova zakrpa
Quote :
109932 is UP
Finally!!!!

New game optional, it will add more beds and also start the new documents and playboy spawns.

Now with dynamic spawn system fully engaged:
More of the Zone is now populated with radiation zones and anomolies such as Jupiter and Backwater.
This new system will allow me to walk around and create content that can be added to your game without ever causing a new game. This means that the Collector free play is going to start true development as we rise out of the STALKER level BETA stage!

Weather system completed and now all outdoor levels have dynamic weather.

New invulnerable and immortal groups replacing the old invulnerable options folder which will not work now.

Blowouts expanded and now can be deadly to the actor...

Armor piercing corrected and several weapon fixes...

Sound and texture fixes...

100m of NEW CONTENT...

Enjoy!
u StalkerSoup-BalkanZona folderu - TB3D_NS_DBPatch_109932.7z

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top