S.T.A.L.K.E.R. BalkanZona
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. BalkanZona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Posetite Stalker BalkanZona Facebook stranu! Posetite i naš YT knanal BalkanZona YouTube channel! Subscribe! BalkanZona Admin tim
Poll
Koji browser koristite?
Mozilla Firefox
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 I_vote_lcap39%STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 21 ]
Google Chrome
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 I_vote_lcap35%STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 19 ]
Opera
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 I_vote_lcap19%STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 10 ]
Safari
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 I_vote_lcap0%STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Netscape
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 I_vote_lcap0%STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Microsoft Internet Explorer
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 I_vote_lcap6%STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Nije naveden
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 I_vote_lcap2%STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 54
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Pozdrav svima
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeby sadd Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 22:47

» Veliki pozdrav
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeby Kostov Thu 7 Mar 2024 - 8:43

» S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeby sadd Wed 27 Dec 2023 - 8:47

» Koji modovi?!
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeby puza93 Wed 5 Jul 2023 - 1:23

» S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeby Kostov Wed 7 Jun 2023 - 19:17

» [1.0.0] S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Zov Pripjata — prevod s ruskog i ukrajinskog
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeby Kostov Wed 7 Jun 2023 - 19:17

» [3.0.0] S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Senka Černobilja — prevod s ruskog i ukrajinskog
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeby Kostov Sat 1 Apr 2023 - 19:58

» Pozz svima
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeby flexerca Fri 10 Mar 2023 - 14:49

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
MarkedOne8
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 I_vote_lcapSTALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 I_voting_barSTALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
sadd
STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 I_vote_lcapSTALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 I_voting_barSTALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
purke62
PoWeR
Placenik
Pr3D@tor
quicksilver
flexerca
djordje29
Dasha67
Statistics
We have 642 registered users
The newest registered user is alekZZ

Our users have posted a total of 9852 messages in 747 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Fri 2 Aug 2019 - 16:45

Share | 

STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
sadd
Administrator

Broj poruka : 928
Datum upisa : 2012-01-31

STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2016 - 22:30

Novosti;
TB. wrote:
New Walkthrough

Really nice so far and the RPD issue will get fixed as well as the generators switch distance issue so,

WOW except for some places where AI logic can be improved it looks like it is almost ready!

As soon as level 0 is good enough for players to complete without using the cheats then it will be considered release. Sure there are many tweaks to do like: weapon categorizing and balance, weather diversity, improved inventory/slots, better trade, etc.. but some of this will be effected by the new engine so not all will be done for release, just maybe tweaked a bit.

Dialog improvement has been mostly painless so far and looking really good, I will try to keep up with them.

Thanks to all testers and especially contributors for everything!

Quote :

Update

There will be a patch 5 as there were fixes and adjustments to the new dialog files and also a few quest fixes.

I have not been able to respond to submissions for the past 2 days and most likely not until Tuesday at the rate things are going.

I am noticing a lot of stutter on win 10 even on a secondary drive which does not happen on my win 8 platform with basically the same hardware setup. I am looking at what has already been posted and will try to isolate exactly what causes it. Hopefully it is something I can solve with the existing engine but may be that it needs to be recompiled with newer file access services.

I should be back to work by Tuesday, thanks testers
!

Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

Godina : 54

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2016 - 17:17

Nova obaveštenja;
TB wrote:
Level Progress

Progress so far:
Level up 0 - SOC, COP, CS and NS.
Patch 5 will go out this week and the release should follow very soon after, not 100% but close enough.

Level up 1 - Collector Treasure Hunt, Gold Bars, ZEP (Zone Expansion Project).
ZEP is apprx 90% done, still more dynamic spawns to add to some areas. Final AI for the Waiting Room and a couple other areas is still being story boarded and will be a DLC in the near future. There are some levels that are slated to have them reworked in the level editor but that is low priority right now, anyone good at it and wants to help can definitely contact me.

Level up 2 - Storm.
This is a brief episode that forces most alife out of the effected areas and requires a special suit to go out in.
It is apprx 20% done.

Level up 3 - Storm Weakens.
The storm recedes to just the NPP areas and a mad rush by all factions starts for ownership of the re-opened areas and access to the NPP.
This is just started and only has the dynamic spawns for freeplay, companions and faction wars are intended to be implemented at this time.

Level up 4 and beyond are intended to be the start of the 'Live-Link' PDA allowing social media and multiplayer within the entire SS Zone.

Quote :
Playthrough

Because of the large number of mods as well as original content there are still combinations of task info that can interfere with the overall progression. I have most of them adjusted so that they don't become available in the dialogs but there are still some to find. My biggest difficulty right now is understanding exactly how 'predicates' in the logic really work and interact.

I did adjust the dialogs for the gold chunks and I am pretty sure the diary task too, will have to wait and see when new players get there..

If you have a save started prior to 110004 and are stuck then send save and good explanation of what you are trying to do and I may have to add code fixing prior saves. I already have code that fixes past saves for many other issues so it won't be that difficult to add to.

Patch 5 will have fixes in the dialog files by me and Glowworm as well as several more task fix/refinements and additions. I will only give Patch 5 a couple weeks for testers to respond to and then I will release the game. At that time I will also write about what still needs work and also the long term direction of the game itself.

You don't have to start a new game with patch 5 but I do want saves when you get stuck so that I can add code to fix it at that game start version. I do hope that some of you (new testers will of course) that have played will start a new game to verify the consistency of the play through as the all.spawn is changing again.

THANKS to ALL who are playing and testing, your submissions are the only way I can move so quickly. Imagine if you had to wait on me to restart and test each patch.. don't think I would live that long!
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2016 - 14:34

Novosti;
TB wrote:
Update
Back and ready to get things going..

Welcome new players and welcome back return players and FSS members!

THANKS! To the rest of you for helping them out!

It will take me awhile to get through all the new comments so please have patience with me.

There is a slight chance that enemies (except monolith, ldk or those that turned enemy by action) into friendly, the idea is for you to leave during that pause and not be a threat when they have totally revived. I like the idea of certain factions giving rewards for being helped, will look into it.

Hopefully all the submissions I have received while I was away will get reviewed and help make this patch really strong. I want to get the base game (stalker and collector portion up to the end of the storm) released as soon as possible so I can focus on the 64bit engine with the 'live-link' PDA system for the next generation of on-line gamming.

BIG THANKS to all FSS members and my apologies to those long timers for it taking soooooo long but without your help I would have not taken it this far and be still going! I hope to reward all the BETA Squad FSS members in some special way, hope I can find a way..

OH by the way.. you MUST use the Wish Granter the first time you go there and get the ending. It can be one of 3 based on if you have a load of money or killed certain npc or what factions you are friends with. After the cut scene it goes into the original GSC credits as an honor to them (can use ESC here) and then you teleport to one of 3 places based on the cut scene you saw.

Following visits have many dependencies which can cause the wish granter to send you someplace randomly or kill you because you killed certain npc or took certain tasks. Upside is that usually it will send you someplace where a special item awaits.

Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2016 - 21:39

Posle dužeg vremena stigla je nova zakrpa;

Link: STALKERSOUP_patch_110005alpha.7z

i još nešto oko igre;
TB. wrote:
Save Management

I have devised a method for auto archiving saves:

In game a save now starts with the game hours at that point. This is the game day converted to hours and added to the game hour. Thus when you start a game the saves will start with 1_ and when you are 10 days and 6 hours in it would be 223_ etc..

When you exit the game the launcher will check the game hour and archive all saves older than the newest save by the number of hours set in modders script. Default will be 2 hours.

Archives will be moved to folders based on the hours of the saves and you can easily move, compress or delete at your preference.

If you play a lot and in long sessions then 1 hour may be better and if you play seldom and for short times then you may want to set this higher.

Feedback encouraged..

Quote :
Update
I have decided to remove the tp from ff to dv and link it to the dv to ff tp creation so it synchronizes with Kalinin.

I have also decided to make the vodka trade quest in agroprom wait until after the case has been returned to the barkeep so they won't clash anymore.

keep the feedback coming!

Quote :
Update
My final progression of portals on a new stalker start:
garbage to dv will not spawn until you have reached the bar for the first time.
garbage to forgotten forest will not spawn until the scorcher is shut off.
ff to dv will not spawn until after Kalinin gives the dv to ff portal.

This insures that new players will follow the required game progression through to the brain scorcher before being able to side-track into dv and ff too soon

Quote :
SOC
I have not made these decisions lightly, they are based on the amount of support required for those that break the chain and start breaking quests without knowing it and a guide is not the answer to it.

The SOC portion is pretty much the original game which has the brain scorcher being a key point in the game and the all.spawn is riddled with it as a condition.

Also you are not supposed to know about the merc raid ahead of time so you don't need to get to FF for that as YOU are supposed to be the hero in that one.

I will open FF at the garbage if you take plitchko's quest or it will open after the scorcher is off.

going to dv before the barman sends you there does break certain parts of the action there as restrictors get triggered that should wait for when the save the captor and lab are being done.

by controlling these points early in the game I prevent many unneeded help requests.
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2016 - 23:16

Novosti;

U međuvremenu je stigla nova zakrpa:
TB. wrote:
Patch 6
Patch 6 is up and turns the ALPHA into the RELEASE.

The new installer is still in testing and hopefully will post this weekend.

Use DropBox as OneDrive has blocked me (THANKS MS FOR NOTHING!) for too many shares as they are greedy and keep changing the rules on us.

This patch sports:
Optimized loops based on level index instead of level name (int versus string comparisons).
Many fixes/improvements based on tester submissions.
Several additions from the Dialog Improvement project.
Better anomaly control.
Some changes in side tasks to prevent task clashing in some levels.
Some additional dialog and content in level ups 1 and 2.
Save manager in the launcher.
Callsign entry in modders script.
Crow limit now always used from modders script.

Enjoy!

Evo i link: - STALKERSOUP_patch_110006_alpha_to_release.7z
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jul 2016 - 15:14

Novo obaveštenje;
TB. wrote:
Update

Installer still delayed but looking really professional.

I agree that weapons should be dull, we would rub black shoe polish on our stuff all the time to keep it from catching any light at all but a game relies on looks to draw players so they are a bit flashy.

Vanilla textures are usable but will not have the THM files that provide the bump info so they will look flat like borderlands.

I also hate the signet ring as it is now and want to make the logic more complex but this is a time consuming task I cannot justify yet, anyone with those skills can sure try for us and we would be very grateful.

I would like to black out the player for an instant during the punch so that texture meshing is not seen but this too will take time..

I also am looking into adding logic for weapon melee attacks but not all weapons have the ai to support it so they have to be updated or somehow identified as not a melee weapon.

The save crashes are my fault as I assumed that the engine always provided a user string from the system registry but it returns nul on some systems. I have changed the code so that I do not ask for it anymore and will use a different method for on-line connections.

Arms, legs, weapons and creatures sticking/falling through textures is a limitation of the engine and will get fixed in the 64bit version (will still run 32bit too). If I adjust the collision boxes to compensate then the old problem with not being able to pass an npc on stairs and getting stuck in doors will start happening again.

Back to top Go down
prle03
Experienced

Broj poruka : 64
Datum upisa : 2015-03-09
Raspoloženje : ok

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2016 - 21:31

auuuuuuu ako niko nije poludeo znajte forumasi da cu ja oko ovaj mod stalkersoup deset dana trazim dokumente za ovog prokletog akima nasao sam dokumente 1 2 4 al 3 ga nema nigde u vodicu mi kaze da je na ulazu u labar.x18 sve sam pretrazio svaki kutak svaki cos i nista da li nije neka greska ako neko zna neka mi pomogne pozdrav svima
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/prlee1
Tajl3r
Tajl3r

Broj poruka : 166
Datum upisa : 2012-10-27
Godina : 36

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2016 - 21:41

Very Happy A ne ja sam jos na "beta" modu trazio "arkhara laptop"vidis jos toga se sijecam 2 godine poslje ,samo pomalo ja sam pitao tad kreatora moda TBacona da mi pomogne pa sam samo spwna taj item kroz konzolu po njegovom uputstvu , dogovori se Baconom (STALKERSOUP@tecnobacon.com) ili moze @sadd da posaljes tvoj save njemu mozda je bug u pitanju...

Last edited by Tyler on Mon 18 Jul 2016 - 22:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Durden391
prle03
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2016 - 22:03

nesto jeste verovatno u pitanju dokumenta nigde nema sve zivo sam pretrazio i nista ......
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2016 - 23:27

prle03 wrote:
nesto jeste verovatno u pitanju dokumenta nigde nema sve zivo sam pretrazio i nista ......
Šalji mi molim te sejv posle toga kada dobivaš taj posao od Akima - pa ču da provjerim ako je bug ili samo nisi pronašao ??

P.S. Šalji mi na adoler@gmail.com mail
Back to top Go down
flexerca
Administrator
flexerca

Broj poruka : 340
Datum upisa : 2012-03-02
Godina : 45
Raspoloženje : Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2016 - 17:08

prle03 wrote:
auuuuuuu ako niko nije poludeo znajte forumasi da cu ja oko ovaj mod stalkersoup deset dana trazim dokumente za ovog prokletog akima  nasao sam dokumente 1 2 4 al 3 ga nema nigde u vodicu mi kaze da je na ulazu u labar.x18 sve sam pretrazio svaki kutak svaki cos i nista da li nije neka greska ako neko zna neka mi  pomogne  pozdrav svima
Vidi u samoj zgradi, oko dimnjaka je, koliko se sjećam. Mislim da moraš skočiti sa zgrade na dimnjak i tu je ranac i zadnji dokument...SS sad daaaavno igrao pa možda i griješim.
Back to top Go down
prle03
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2016 - 20:34

svaka cast ne gresis napokon sam nasao uz tvoju pomoc spasio si me muke hvala ti najlepse
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2016 - 21:22

prle03 wrote:
svaka cast ne gresis  napokon sam nasao uz tvoju pomoc spasio si me muke hvala ti najlepse

Dal je tamo pored ranca ležao i mrtav vojnik ili je bio samo ranac??
Back to top Go down
prle03
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2016 - 21:09

lezao je mrtav vojnik i kod njega je bio dokument a u rancu je bilo nesto ne secam se sta je tacno bilo jedno pitanje sadd kada dobijam prelaz za mrtvi grad i crvene sume to nikako nemam a imam neke zadatke da obavim  do sada sam resio 249 zadataka jedan mi nije uspeo a to je
Spoiler:
pozdrav
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2016 - 21:30

prle03 wrote:
lezao je mrtav vojnik i kod njega je bio dokument a u rancu je bilo nesto ne secam se sta je tacno bilo jedno pitanje sadd kada dobijam prelaz za mrtvi grad i crvene sume to nikako nemam a imam neke zadatke da obavim  do sada sam resio 249 zadataka jedan mi nije uspeo a to je
Spoiler:
pozdrav

Prijelaz na Crvenu šumu ti daje Fang(Kljova ili Očnjak) u baru kod uzimanja zadataka na toj zemlji a prijelaz za Mrtvi grad se dobiva kasnije u igri.

Neuspeo zadatak "ubij Streloka" je sasvim ok pošto si ti (označeni/marked one) ustvari Strelok osobno.

Možeš da mi šalješ jedan sejv na mail pa ču da pogledam šta si dosada sve napravio i šta si promašio u igri...
Back to top Go down
prle03
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2016 - 20:45

poslao sam ti sejv na drobox a sto se tice prelaska u crvene sume fang je ubijen ubio ga gavra eno ga u vojnim skladistima onaj sa naocarima i mene je pokusao da opljacka jel postoji drugi nacin za prelaz pozz
Back to top Go down
Freedom
Novice

Broj poruka : 47
Datum upisa : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2016 - 21:37

prle03 wrote:
poslao sam ti sejv na drobox a sto se tice prelaska u crvene sume fang je ubijen ubio ga gavra eno ga u vojnim skladistima  onaj sa naocarima i mene je pokusao da opljacka jel postoji drugi nacin za prelaz pozz

Pozdrav,nesto tu kod tebe nestima nemoze Fang biti mrtav, i nemoze Fang doci u sukob sa Gavrom.Prelaz za Crvenu Sumu dobijas od Fanga koji se nalazi u Baru,ali naj pre moras uraditi deo zadataka koji su vezani za Warlab.
Back to top Go down
prle03
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2016 - 21:55

izgleda da mnogo ne stima kod mene negde sam tvrdo izgresio a gde ni sam neznam
Back to top Go down
Freedom
Novice

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2016 - 22:05

prle03 wrote:

Verovatno si mnogo pobrkao redosled obavljanja osnovnih zadataka njih moras pratiti.
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2016 - 23:01

prle03 wrote:
poslao sam ti sejv na drobox a sto se tice prelaska u crvene sume fang je ubijen ubio ga gavra eno ga u vojnim skladistima  onaj sa naocarima i mene je pokusao da opljacka jel postoji drugi nacin za prelaz pozz

Pozdrav,

pošto sada pripremam instaler za StalkerSoup nisam imao mnogo vremena da testiram za tebe.
Ali koliko sam odprve vidio - ti imaš zadatak za izbavljenje jednog lika(Fima Koal) iz čelije u Labirintu a što če ti donijeti jedan stvarno veliki niz(broj) zadataka odjednom pa i do tog da susretneš Fanga na jednoj posve drugoj zemlji a na kojoj još nisi bio do sada.
A tek posle razgovora sa njim(i još nekih zadataka kao u Verlabu) doči če do slučaja kdje ti on u Baru daje zadatak koji otvara prelaz na Crvenu šumu u igri!

Za Akima još imaš da odradiš par zadataka a takođe i za Kresta u zaboravljenoj šumi.

prle03 wrote:

Mislim da nisi, ali treba da zaključiš neka zadatke u igri za koje si več pridobio informacije(štampane pločice = Petrenko flaška) i/ili poboljšana puška za komandira Dutija!...
Back to top Go down
prle03
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2016 - 21:32

u medjuvremenu sam odradio zadatak da oslobodim zarobljenika u pecine tu sam najvise imao problem da odradim nikada teze i gore od kako igram stalker sto se tice ostalih zadataka pokusavam da odradim stampane plocice sam nasao u kordon u wc novac imam fali mi jos tri vijuge za akima imam sve samo mi fali stalkerski egzoskelet za kresta cu da pokusam da odradim veceras a sto se tice puske za jurika mp 5 m1 izgleda da sam je imao pa prodao ona je bila u tunelu a sto se tice poboljsane puske tr 301 u blizini vojnih skladista ne mogu da je nadjem puska toz za petruhu takodje sam je nasao u pocetku dok jos nije bio zadatak i nju sam prodao sad bi je kupio imam dosta novca ali niko ne nudi stek u agropremu izmedju dve visoravni nema sanse da nadjem danima sam trazio i nista kofer sa dokumentima i agropromu za kuznjeceva nisam nasao jer izgleda da sam pobio one vojnike kod mosta u kordonu sljokaste perle za saharova isto ne mogu da nadjem nadji oruzije za djutija je u mrtvom gradu tu nemam prelaz u sustini sam izresio na par mesta i to me kosta.....
Back to top Go down
Freedom
Novice

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2016 - 21:55

Pozdrav,Puska za Voronjina se nalazi u Vojnim sladistima kod prelaza za Divlju Teritoriju puska se nalazi u mengelama u malom objektu (nesto kao autobusko stajaliste)

Sa Kuznjecovim nisi trebao ulaziti u konflikt jer taj zadatak koji si trebao uraditi za njega dobijas jedan uredjaj koji sluzi za kuvanje artefakta ,
Back to top Go down
Freedom
Novice

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2016 - 22:03

Perle za Saharova cini mi se da treba da dobijes od Prapora (kamp Djutija kod prelaza iz Smetlista za Bar)nakon odradjenih zadataka za njega.
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2016 - 22:38

prle03 wrote:
... a sto se tice poboljsane puske tr 301 u blizini vojnih skladista ne mogu da je nadjem  ...

A možda da potražiš u kojim si šteku ostavio tu pušku Basketball lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
prle03
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Aug 2016 - 23:01

sve zivo sam pobrkao danas idem ispocetka sve ponovo sad bar znam sustinu .......
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Aug 2016 - 14:25

prle03 wrote:
sve zivo sam pobrkao danas idem ispocetka sve ponovo sad bar znam sustinu .......

Možda ti je bolje da još malo sačekaš - pošto če za sedmicu nova zakrpa koja če donijeti neke novosti u igru koje nisu kompatibilne sa starijom verzijom igre.

PS. Onu pušku si ostavio(plava kutija) u Baru...
Back to top Go down
prle03
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Aug 2016 - 19:21

video sam tu pusku ali sam u pocetku mnogo izgresio ajde da sacekam tu novu verziju da ne bih ponovo isao iz pocetka
Back to top Go down
djordje29
Veteran
djordje29

Broj poruka : 339
Datum upisa : 2011-07-13
Godina : 43
Raspoloženje : Rock 'n' Roll

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Aug 2016 - 13:43

Kako je bolje igrati, sa ili bez SweetFX?
Back to top Go down
prle03
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Aug 2016 - 20:17

i dalje cekam tu novu zakrpu namam sta da igram .........
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Aug 2016 - 21:58

prle03 wrote:
i dalje cekam tu novu zakrpu namam sta da igram .........

Da, ja i TB. još nešto malo sređujemo oko igre, ali bi nova zakrpa u obliku instalera trebala izaći Subotom ili nedeljom.

Back to top Go down
prle03
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2016 - 19:05

ok cekam....
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2016 - 20:53

Pošto TB. do sada još nije pripremio novu zakrpu - ja sam mu dao sve potrebne fajlove da sam sredi instaler pošto ču ja biti odsutan dvije sedmice.

Molim da pratite ove stranice:
- StalkerSoup-Steam
- StalkerSoup-FaceBook
a ovdje bi trebali fajlovi da se skine posle obaveštenja o novoj zakrpi:
- StalkerSoup-Dropbox 1
i/ili
- StalkerSoup-Dropbox 2

a sa ovog linka:
- StalkerSoup_prevod_za_110007_verziju
si možete da skinete poslednji prevod koji je usklađen sa novom 1.1.0007 verzijom zakrpe!

Nadam se da če sve biti ok.
Pozz...

Last edited by sadd on Wed 7 Sep 2016 - 14:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
djordje29
Veteran
djordje29

Broj poruka : 339
Datum upisa : 2011-07-13
Godina : 43
Raspoloženje : Rock 'n' Roll

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2016 - 14:33

Godišnji? Lepo se provedi. cheers
Back to top Go down
prle03
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2016 - 17:16

da li ja treba da cekam tu novu zakrpu pa da skidam ove fajlove sto si poslao pozdrav
Back to top Go down
Dasha67
Dasha67

Broj poruka : 237
Datum upisa : 2013-08-12
Godina : 56
Raspoloženje : Da

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2016 - 17:30

Kada dođeš sa odmora, lepo ćeš za nas neupućene da napišeš kojim redom šta da skidamo, i šta da radimo i da napokon pokrenemo! Mislim na mene i one koji nemaju Stalker-
Supu instaliranu. Strpjlivo čekam!
Back to top Go down
sadd
Administrator
sadd

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Sep 2016 - 14:33

Pozdrav svima Wink ...

Novi linkovi za StalkerSoup 1.1.0007 instaler če biti uskoro bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC   STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STALKERSOUP Mod za SoC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top